- How do I reach an employer to find out more about a job or to check on my application?
- How can I find out if a job is still available?
- Is my resume and contact information visible to employers?
- How do I make edits and changes to my profile?
- Can I delete my profile?
- Can I delete a job application I have submitted?
- What is a Job Alert?
- Can I trust a recruiting firm or agency?
- I think a job posting may be SPAM and/or fraudulent in nature. What do I do?
- What do I do if I click “Apply Now” and am routed to another website?
- Didn’t find your question?
Job seekers will need to contact the employer directly to find out more information about a position, or to check on their application status. Unfortunately, AllCountyJobs.com is unable to release employer contact information.
AllCountyJobs.com cannot confirm whether a job has been filled by an employer. Job seekers will need to contact an employer directly for any information about a job posting. The AllCountyJobs.com team is unable to release employer contact information.
Employers are only able to see “live resumes”. When you upload your resume, you are given the option to hide your resume or make your resume live. Live resumes are visible to employers who post on any AllCountyJobs.com site, enabling them to find you even if you did not apply to their open position. If you choose to hide your resume, employers cannot view it unless you apply directly. At any time, you can log into your account to either hide your resume, or make it live.
To revise any part of your profile, follow these steps:
- Log in to your profile at AllCountyJobs.com.
- Click on “Your account” in the top navigation bar, and sign in.
- From here, you will be able to edit your profile, add or upload a new resume, edit an existing resume, make changes to your job alert preferences, change your job alerts, and track of your submitted applications.
Yes, you can delete your profile at any time. To do so, follow these steps:
- On the “Your account” page, you will see the words “Delete your account” right under your initial information. Click “Delete your account.”
- You will then be asked to type in your password to confirm that you would like to delete your account with us.
Yes. Under “Your account,” select “Your applications”. This screen will show you a list of the jobs you have applied to. You will be given the option to delete any submissions. NOTE: Submissions sent directly via email and/or through our clients’ websites or applicant tracking systems cannot be deleted.
A Job Alert is an email notification that sends newly posted jobs directly to you via email. These alerts are customized to only include the jobs you have indicated interest in. To register for job alert, click HERE.
If you believe you have come across a job posting that you believe to be “SPAM”, fraudulent in nature, or otherwise “suspicious”, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put in the subject line “SPAM Posting”, and include a link to the job posting in the body of the email.
AllCountyJobs.com has an extensive partner network, which may result in the application process residing on our partners’ websites. Additionally, many employers choose to use their own career websites to accept applications. If for some reason you suspect that you’ve been routed incorrectly, please email email@example.com, and include a link to the job posting.
Feel free to email the AllCountyJobs.com Job Seeker Hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for a responsive within 3 business days. Thank you.