Loss Prevention Specialist
Security Industry Specialists (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and through an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining and rewarding the best talent available.
We are currently looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Specialist - Undercover/Plain Clothes.
MUST BE LICENSED IN CONNECTICUT
Must be have reliable transportation and willing to travel to the following locations. Hartford, Danbury, New Haven, Trumbull, South Windsor, and possibly Holyoke, MA
- Conduct undercover surveillance to detect and apprehend shoplifters
- Recover assets and/or make safe apprehensions
- Have knowledge of, and ensure strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and the preservation of evidence.
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, and other activities as assigned by the Loss Prevention Manager
- Testify in court concerning any criminal or civil case
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and integrity
- High School diploma (or GED) required
- Must obtain/maintain state security licensing and any other state requirements - firearms permit not needed
- Prior retail Loss Prevention experience is preferred, undercover experience a plus
- Computer proficiency, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions based on company apprehension guidelines
- Possesses general operating knowledge of retail security camera equipment
- State/County Security Guard certification
- Ability to work evening and weekends
- Must be able to stand/walk sales floor for entire scheduled shift
- Must have a good track record of reliability and punctuality
What we can offer:
- $17-20/hr (Full Time) DOE
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, plus access to dependent coverage and a variety of other benefits
- Paid Time Off
Company Description Security Industry Specialists, Inc. provides unique security solutions to some of the most successful names in business. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, designer brands, international events, celebrities, and high-profile executives.
Security Industry Specialists Inc.
Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection- Division of State Police Security Service Inc. #AS-2503 Private Detective Inc. #A-2499