SONNEMAN - A Way of Light, the leader in the design and manufacturing of sophisticated contemporary lighting, is seeking a Electronic Engineer to join our growing team. The Electronics Engineer will work with Design and Engineering teams to facilitate product development activities from first design concepts to production. Candidate will possess strong communication and management skills, and ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
Duties May Include:
- Specification of LED array circuits and corresponding power supplies according to product requirements.
- Electronics engineering support of new and sustaining product development
- Design and specification of custom LED array circuits and PCBs.
- Design and specification of custom LED driver circuits and PCBs.
- Building and soldering of prototype LED and driver circuits.
- Building and maintaining a lab for testing and troubleshooting of new and existing LED and driver circuits.
- Building and maintaining a reference sample library for testing and prototyping purposes.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Minimum 5 years of electronics engineering experience, preferably in the decorative, architectural, or commercial lighting fields.
- Extensive knowledge of LEDs and LED driver and control topology, for both high and low voltage applications.
- Working knowledge of wireless communication protocols, including Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
- US citizen or permanent resident (no VISA sponsorship available).
- Director of Engineering
Company Description As the American leader of sophisticated contemporary lighting, SONNEMAN - A Way of Light enjoys a reputation for exemplifying the best in modern design.
Energetic, fast-paced environment with a talented and capable team.