Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish
Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
The Customer Service Representative 1 is the primary contact between Belimo Customer Service and our external customers. This position provides timely responses to customer correspondence and assists in closing out any action items from customer communications.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company's Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The Customer Service Representative 1 is part of the Customer Service Team and reports to the Customer Service Manager. This position bears full responsibility for all agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Receive direct correspondence from external customers and Belimo outside sales staff. Provide timely responses and assist in closing out any action items from such communications.
- Same day data entry of customer purchase orders into the ERP system. Order receipt can come in the form of e-mail, fax, or phone.
- Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order discrepancies.
- Support order status requests, credits/debits, quotes, answering customer questions and limited processing of return material authorizations.
- Process & expedite requests (red orders or overnight shipments).
- Monitor and execute on information contained in the regional communication mailboxes (e.g. Northeast orders mailbox).
- Associates Degree in Business related field required.
- SAP experience preferred or other ERP experience.
- At least 3 years of direct customer service experience in a fast paced environment is preferred.
- Customer focus and adaptability to the business needs.
- Experience in customer call center for manufacturing environment a plus.
- Ability to interpret technical business documents including customer purchase orders.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with Microsoft Lync a plus.
- High degree of time management and organization required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude.
- This is a desk-intensive position with scheduled breaks. Required hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Scheduled overtime may be required.
We offer competitive salary & an excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an outstanding 401K Plan. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.