Airline Catering Security
- 401K, Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability Insurance,
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance for Employee & Family
- Performance Bonus Potential
- FREE MEAL
- Uniforms Provided
- Has a High School Diploma or GED
- Can pass an FBI background check
- Can pass a Drug Test
- Can read, write and speak in English (Write legibly)
- Prior work experience is a plus (not required)
- Valid Driver's License is required for Solution position
- Valid Driver's License may be required for Security position
Basic Job Responsibilities for Catering Associate
- Search & Seal Airline catering equipment
- Follow Customers & company policy & procedures all the time
- Will be working in different environments; coolers, docks, etc.
About the Company
SCIS Air Security Corporation is the Leader in providing catering security & logistical solutions for 60 plus airlines in US.
Job Type: Full-timeCompany Description Founded in October of 2001 as SCIS Air Security, SCIS was the nation's first independent business to provide the aviation industry with solutions to post-911 enhanced security requirements.
Today, SCIS continues to be recognized as the "Gold Standard" in Airline Catering Security and, with its Air Security and Solutions brands, has expanded its services to include Airport Operation Area Security, Aircraft Security, Cargo Security, Personnel Screening, In-Flight Entertainment, and Point of Sale support solutions
Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, SCIS currently operates in 60+ offices at 39 US Airports, with services to over 60 international and domestic airlines and continues to expand its services and solutions.