Part Time Weekend and Overnight Lead Security Guard
The lead security guard position directs and coordinates activities relating to the protection, safeguarding and security of company assets, employees, invitees and others.
Security Guard Job Description:
- Ability to manage security personnel and conduct required supervisory inspections.
- Experience in Time and Attendance, Scheduling, and Payroll a must.
- Performs security checks to safeguard life and property.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all security posts including the operations center.
- Enforces hospital and security department policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Recognizes potentially hazardous situations and implements appropriate preventive measures.
- Assists in emergency situations as appropriate and according to hospital and security department policies and procedures.
- Completes reports in accordance with Security Department policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all departments, the hospital community, and visitors.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of information pertaining to the hospital including clinician and patient information.
- Demonstrates appropriate communication techniques to defuse tense or hostile situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Lead Security Officer Skills and Qualifications
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills.
?? Excellent Decision-Making Skills.
?? Problem Solver.
?? Strategic Thinker
?? Results Driven.
?? Professional Demeanor.
?? Ethical Conduct.
?? Effective Communicator.
?? Customer Service.
Depends on location.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to converse with and or customers. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk for long periods of time. The employee must be able to bend and lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
We have part time, full time, and weekend hours available.
No travel required for this position.
Education and Experience
1. 2+ years security management experience.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. At least 18 years of age.
Preferred Education and Experience
?? New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut security guard certification or equivalent.
?? Security or law enforcement experience.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Century Protective Services INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
$14.25 per hour
Century Protective Services, Inc.
???Company Description Century Protective Services is a full service corporate and personal security firm headquartered in White Plains, New York serving the tri-state area.
Since our inception in 1994, our industry knowledge and dedication to service have been the cornerstones that establish solid relationships and confidence with our business partners.
We truly partner with our clients by evaluating their individual needs and provide custom resources that seamlessly support and integrate into their corporate environment. The foundation and administration of our service maintain the highest standard of quality and integrity.