Outside Sales Professional
We are seeking honest, competitive and ethical Relationship Managers or Territory Managers to work with local merchants throughout your area.
Heartland offers a variety of solutions, focusing on payment processing, marketing and gift card solutions, lending and payroll processing to local businesses.
Although we are a large corporation, we are looking for independent, tenacious sales people who enjoy creating relationships, working with local owners to get them the best solution, and being recognized and, of course, paid handsomely for their efforts.
You will set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build. Then you will consult businesses by bringing transparency to their current situation and explaining the value of Heartlands services.
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales "hunter"
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Computer literacy
- Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
We give you the tools???.YOU must be Resilient, Committed, Aware, Driven and Respectful.Company Description SERVICE. DRIVEN. COMMERCE Heartland Payment Systems is a Global Payments company. Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 29 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.