Fire Alarm Technician
PyroSignal & Suppression Inc. is looking for dedicated and responsible individuals to fill the position of Fire Alarm Technician.
2 Years of Fire Alarm experience is preferred. "Experience" considered but not limited to: programming, troubleshooting, inspections, servicing of various fire alarm systems and panels.
Preferred experience for mid to upper range salary candidates:
- 2+ years experience in the fire protection industry
- S-98 Certificate Of Fitness
- Electronics training
- Ability to read and interpret fire alarm riser diagrams
- Knowledge of electronics theories and principles (Ohm's Law, AC/DC)
- Knowledge of circuitry and troubleshooting
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
PyroSignal's primary business is commercial fire protection systems, including fire suppression, coded, voice communication, and air sampling systems. We offer competitive salaries, union benefits and advancement opportunities. We believe that the success of the organization is closely tied with the success of each individual employee.
Compensation based upon documented experience and knowledge levels. Overtime and Service Call opportunities are readily available.
First rate benefit package in excess of 30% of hourly rate based on Union Specifications.Company Description Mid -size Fire Alarm Company located in Bayside Queens. Very busy, fast pace company handling large contracts through out the New York area.