A global powerhouse of Manufacturing Services has made many recent acquisitions. Purchasing reputable Mold Making and Molding organizations to integrate into a diversified and segmented full solutions--Plastics Conglomerate---to handle all precision molding for their diverse customer base. 6 well-established companies under this newly created umbrella will maintain their facilities and their brand under this new business unit with a heavy focus on the medical and consumer packaging industries, with a total goal of $500 Million revenue in 3 years. Coupled with their sister Mold Maker, been in business for over 50 years--specializing in medical device development and manufacturing. With a state of the art clean room, high volume production capabilities via their 42,000 sq. foot facility housing over 25 presses and still growing! Over 100 employees and although backed by such a strong parent organization, still holds the small company feel and this year alone they have won numerous awards
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Target bonus paid quarterly
- Excellent 401k Company Match
- World Class Medical Benefits
- Significant Growth Potential
- Company strives to promote from within
- Relocation Package
Your unique role with us: You will be responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused products and services and will support the development and implementation of project, pricing and program strategies in order to continue to deliver value to the
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various complexities.
- Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
- Review program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
Company Description Founded by Karen Sturgeon in 1999, KLA Industries, Inc. (KLA) is an executive search firm that identifies, recruits, and lands the top executive, management, technical, sales, and operations talent for our clients within a wide variety of manufacturing industries. We conduct retained, engaged, and contingency searches coast to coast within the U.S. Our clients are the leaders in their industries; companies who are committed to innovation and growth, and believe that in the end the company with the top people wins.