Manager of Logistics
This role has primary responsibility for the implementation and management of key elements within the international logistics work process that contributes to service improvements and cost optimization across the supply chain for our company.
- Perform &/or oversee transportation analysis to illustrate overall transportation metrics/performance, support vendor or carrier negotiations, network optimization studies, or as deemed necessary
- Managing warehouse operations
- Manage all store freight programs including wavelink sites, processes & procedures, compliance, & continuous improvement.
- Ensure all equipment and materials are delivered to sites on time
- Help identify supply chain related Most Effective Technology (systems, work processes, tools, hardware) and best practices
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels both written and orally.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) is required.
- High level of organizational skills with demonstrated accuracy.