Pet Relocation Counselor
We are a growing pet relocation company based in Darien, CT that offers a rewarding and challenging opportunity if you love pets and have a passion for customer service.
About Our Company
WorldCare Pet Transport specializes in the transport of pets Nationwide and Worldwide for customers being relocated around the world. We set the gold standard in compassionate pet relocation with offices in the USA, Europe and Asia. We are the company most trusted by the Fortune 500 firms to reunite families with their beloved pets anywhere in the world.
- We are a small entrepreneur business that makes a heartfelt difference for many families moving to a new home (or country!) with their cherished pet.
- We believe in taking every opportunity to Emotionally Connect with our customers through Kindness, Effective Listening, Honesty, Dependability, Respect, and Trust.
What We Are Looking For:
An avid pet enthusiast preferably located in lower Fairfield County that is eager to join our team as a Pet Relocation Counselor! You will possess:
- Recent customer service experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous project coordination a plus.
- Superstar multi-tasking abilities & the capability to handle time-sensitive deadlines under pressure.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent conversational skills and comfortability on the phone.
- Polished written and oral skills.
- A typing speed of at least 60 WPM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
The pay range we’re offering is $44,000 - $47,000 salary annually plus significant commissions with opportunity for growth!
What We Offer:
- Individual Health Insurance
- Company sponsored IRA
- Paid vacation, sick time and personal days
- Annual company bonus based on performance
- Casual work environment
WorldCare is within walking distance to the Darien train station.
Apply for Pet Relocation Counselor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly