Meeting and Event Coordinator, Part-Time
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 5 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
We are seeking a Part-Time Meeting and Event Coordinator to join our team. The resource we are seeking will work in conjunction with the marketing team to support our portfolio of business groups and will handle the following tasks:
- Set monthly meeting schedules for each business group chapter and schedule / reserve meeting spaces.
- Develop marketing / event invite communications and distribute to members.
- Track meeting RSVPs and event lists.
- Serve as guest and member liaison, answering questions and providing information in a professional manner.
- Event day preparation and setup
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a professional corporate environment
- Must possess a customer focused orientation and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
This is a part-time position averaging 15 hours per week with the opportunity to perform part of the work remotely.
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, courtesy shuttle to train station, and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, at www.OperationsInc.com.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter, indicating compensation history and hourly requirements, to careers@Operationsinc.com.
NOTE - Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V