Accounting Associate, Part-Time
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 5 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
We are seeking a Part-Time Accounting Associate to join our team. The resource we are seeking will handle the following tasks:
- Perform weekly billing
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Perform other office and administrative tasks as required by supervisor
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Two years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated solid experience and mastery of Excel
- Pivot Table
- Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus
- Extremely strong numbers and analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills
- The ability to work independently is a must
This is a part-time position encompassing 25 hours per week out of our Norwalk office.
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, courtesy shuttle to train station and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, at www.OperationsInc.com.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter, indicating compensation history and hourly requirements, to careers@Operationsinc.com.
NOTE - Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V