Quality Control Technician (3rd Shift)
6 days left
- Job Board
King Industries is searching for a Quality Control Technician with a college degree in a related scientific field or a minimum of 1 year working experience. Candidates must be familiar with classic wet chemical and instrumental techniques. The position is for 3rd shift (10:30PM to 7:00AM).
- Must be self-starter and well organized.
- Ability to interact well with supervisors and associates.
- Good verbal and mathematics skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree in a scientific field, or minimum 1 year experience in chemical laboratory, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with classic wet chemical and instrumental techniques.
- Experience with computers and spreadsheet helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of raw materials, and in-process and final products for compliance with requirement.
Providing support in solving process problems and customer complaints.
Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
Participation in Reproducibility and Repeatability (R & R) studies.
Disposal of unneeded samples and waste.
Maintaining orderliness of QC laboratory, and washing glassware as needed.
Maintaining and/or ordering laboratory supplies and chemicals.
Miscellaneous job related tasks as requested by supervisor.
Participation in company safety and other training programs
Participates in Company wide effort to promote quality assurance in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, & OHSA 18001.
Maintain a general knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSA 18001 requirements.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to; email@example.com. Please submit all documents as PDF files.
Apply for Quality Control Technician (3rd Shift)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly