This job is located in Branford, CT
Established IT services provider firm seeks experienced Network Administrator to provide design and support services to local customers. We recently built a data center and are in a position to extend our market share through new enhanced capabilities. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency. An exceptional opportunity for the right candidate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Network Integration - LAN, WAN, firewalls, VPN, L2, L3
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Linux a Plus
- Application Management
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows and VMware environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of similar work
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- References from superiors
Our company offers:
- Medical insurance
- 401k program
- Training opportunities
Apply now and join our team!Company Description CVM, Inc. is an established IT consulting firm that provides network and systems support including data center services in our Connecticut facility.