Travel Registered Nurse- Med.Surg Tele
Currently looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in Med/ Surg Tele to fill a 13 week contract position with a hospital in New York, NY
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2 year of Med/Surg experience, be a licensed RN in the state of New York and have *ACLS and BLS* certification from the American Heart Association.
- Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter
- Specialty: Med/Surg Tele RN
- Facility: Hospital
- Location: New York, NY
-* *Quantity of positions: 3
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: 13 week assignment
- Shift: Days 10 hours
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of Med/Surg Tele Nurse
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Perform general nursing duties in the medical and med/surg with adequate supervision.
Requirements of Med/Surg Tele RN
- Minimum 2 year previous of Med/Surg and clinical experience
- State of New York Registered Nurse (RN) License
- BLS and ACLS certification