Account Manager - Cutting Tools
SUMMARY: The Account Manager will work with cutting tool applicants with BlackHawk Industrial's manufacturing customers. Also responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships to meet and/or exceed company sales revenue and profit objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with suppliers of carbide cutting tools
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Working on cutting tool applicant with manufacturing customers
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
- Presents products to customer
- Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps mailing list current.
- Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products
- Attends and contributes to company sales meetings and technical sessions.
- Provides customers with all literature and promotional materials they need to enhance their productivity.
- Provides the Vice-President with information from the market in regards to trends, new products, and market share in existing and potential accounts.
- Proactively solve problems for customers
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Provide and coordinate technical support as needed
- Support and expand onsite sales and service
- Communicate customer and market issues to company management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedure
QUALIFICATIONS OF ACCOUNT MANAGER - CUTTING TOOLS:
- High levels of product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent with the use of computer software specific to the operation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years experience preferred in working with cutting tools.
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
****This position requires 2-5 years of Cutting Tool Knowledge
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Account Manager Cutting Tools)
With locations across North America, you have access to thousands of manufacturers supplying a wide range of standard and custom products. Our streamlined distribution program allows you to dramatically reduce your total costs.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, and SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
Founded in 2010, BlackHawk Industrial implemented a highly aggressive buy-and-build strategy in the fragmented $400 billion industrial distribution market. Today, BlackHawk operates a national network of nine major industrial distribution and supply chain management solutions providers. Our ability to serve a dedicated, growing customer base with resources that go far beyond our typical competitors has earned us a reputation for innovation and leadership in the marketplace.