Advertising Sales Representative
If you consider yourself outgoing, are active within the community and desire job flexibility for a work/family balance, we have an opportunity for you.
This role is 100% outside sales, home based and offers benefits, training compensation, commission, bonuses and mileage reimbursement. The position requires both phone and in-person sales skills (phone to set appointments, in-person to close).
Welcome Wagon is a national marketing company that welcomes families to their new homes by providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals and services. As a Sales Representative, you will sell consultative advertising including our Gift Book, Direct Mail and Digital Marketing Program
We have successful Community Marketing Executives (sales representatives) from various backgrounds such as:
- Stay at Home Moms Returning to the Workforce
- Business Owners
- Outside Sales Representatives
Our successful representatives agree that their compensation is directly proportionate to the amount of hard work they put in day to day.
All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports, and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
• Extended periods of standing or sitting
• Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs
• Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day
• Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners
• Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.Company Description Welcome Wagon has been welcoming families into their new homes and communities for over 89 years. In 1928, Welcome Wagon began with a unique marketing concept, delivering a welcome basket filled with samples from local businesses, along with helpful community information. Today, Welcome Wagon sends a personal welcome gift to the new homeowner. This professional, soft-look organizer helps to familiarize new families with their local community. It offers tips for around the home, is an effective place to store personal information, provides recommendations to local businesses and professionals, and includes housewarming gifts from these businesses as an incentive to meet them first! It is a great way for local businesses and professionals to gain exposure to new homeowners.