Upscale Casual - Lively and Passionate
Our Company is actively seeking the best possible Executive Chef the hospitality industry has to offer! We are in the market for a Professional Executive Chef with solid leadership building skills and high energy, if this sounds like your style as an Executive Chef, Apply Today for our location in West Hartford, CT. Our Restaurant Group opened its first location in the early 1990's and owns and operates over 100 high-volume, full-service restaurants in close to 30 states. We are high-energy, casual, upscale and affordable restaurants offering Italian dishes prepared using traditional Italian cooking techniques. After growing to just about 10 locations within our first 10 years we continued to build and develop into two strong concepts. Our goal is to be the most impressive Italian restaurant company in America. Consistent premium quality food, superior service, good value and a distinctive atmosphere all play a role in our Guests' overall satisfaction. Significant time and resources are invested in the development and implementation of our team members to ensure we deliver remarkable service to each guest, at each meal, on a daily basis. To be the Executive Chef of a company voted the Nation's Restaurant News "Hot New Concept" Award, Apply Immediately for our location in West Hartford, CT.
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will demonstrate leadership abilities by hiring, managing and guiding all Culinary Staff, as well as being responsible for creating a kitchen atmosphere that thrives on teamwork and welcomes constructive feedback. The most important part of this position is to ensure all dishes are served on time and will exceed our guest expectations. We will count on the talent of the Executive Chef to motivate their team, create remarkable cuisine and to be as devoted to excellence as we are.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Performance Based Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Work & Life Balance
- The Executive Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Executive Chef
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High volume experience of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Chef is a must for this position
Apply Now - Executive Chef located in West Hartford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, please reply with your resume.