ENDO/GI Travel RN - Endoscopy/Gastrointestinal Nursing
An exciting opportunity is open for a Registered Nurse with experience diagnosing and caring for patients suffering from digestive system and gastrointestinal tract issues for a 13 week contract at a reputable area hospital.
We ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Your goals are our goals.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months ENDO/GI experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, cardiothoracic, care, care unit, neonatal, nurse clinical, staff nurse, tcu, unit