Senior Manager/AD, Digital & Social Strategy
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Senior Manager/Associate Director, Digital & Social Strategy will lead strategy and day-to-day operations for our corporate website and social media channels. This candidate will be in charge of creative content development, as well as placement and promotion plans, for both external and internal communications platforms. This hire will also identify and execute next-generation projects to elevate our digital, social and mobile capabilities both internally and externally.
The candidate will join a high-functioning Corporate Communications team that moves deftly and efficiently in order to educate key external and internal stakeholders about Regeneron's mission, business performance and scientific focus.
* Act as strategic lead, content developer and project manager for our social media channels, digital and mobile properties; ensure channel content and audience targeting supports overarching corporate story and business goals.
* Advise on digital strategy and key projects for internal communications.
* Maintain and advance corporate communication vehicles, including Regeneron's website and social media platforms; lead efforts to gather/analyze metrics and appropriately evolve these channels.
* Handle the ideation and creation of creative and engaging content that supports our business goals for these various channels; coordinate necessary reviews/revisions.
* Support and leverage product, internal, citizenship and philanthropy efforts for external facing audiences; liaise closely with communications colleagues, other groups/stakeholders internally to assess key messages and review as needed; help in planning and coordination of communications campaigns and events.
* Have a deep understanding of the corporate story and company objectives in order to help strategically advance and align our external- and internal-facing digital and mobile communications channels.
* Manage/evaluate external agencies and vendors to ensure excellence in delivery.
* Stay on top of new industry trends in digital and social media to educate team members and help advance our work.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5-10 years relevant experience in website management and/or social media communications at biotechnology/ pharmaceutical/healthcare companies or supporting agencies.
o Specific experience with digital communications targeting employees is a plus.
o Understanding of regulatory, commercial and legal landscape governing the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry is required.
* Proven ability to develop and implement innovative social media and digital strategies to support communications goals; strong knowledge of the healthcare digital landscape.
o Expertise with social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
o Expertise with Content Management Systems (i.e. Drupal) and other digital tools.
o Expertise with mobile best-practices and technology implementation.
o Knowledge of enterprise digital platforms for communicating and engaging employees.
* Strong familiarity and expertise with digital and social measurement tools; ability to run meaningful analyses that inform nuanced and metrics-based content/audience/paid strategies.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to generate creative, engaging content with a varied and thoughtful approach for different audiences.
* Ability to work as an independent, self-starter with urgency and a results-oriented mindset.
* Ability to proactively address highly complex problems and recommend viable and innovative solutions to the team.
* Strong detail-oriented, organizational, prioritization, process and project management skills.
* High level of professionalism and confidence to work effectively with employees from all levels of the organization, including senior leaders, functional managers, research scientists and the general employee population.
* Proven success working in a fast-paced environment requiring daily flexibility and continuous multi-tasking.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.