Director, Marketing, Oncology - HCP Marketing
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Director of Marketing Oncology is a member of Regeneron's Oncology Commercial Team, with accountability in leading all HCP-targeted commercial activities in support of the launch and commercialization of REGN2810 in the US. In addition, this individual will provide strategic support on cross-functional direction and global commercialization launch and marketing strategy. This individual will report to the Senior Director, Oncology Marketing.
1. Responsible for developing and executing the US HCP pre-launch unbranded campaign and tactics in conjunction with our alliance partner.
2. Responsible for developing the US HCP product positioning, message platform, brand book and branded campaign in conjunction with our alliance partner.
3. Develop HCP marketing strategy and tactical plans and provide oversight to ensure excellence in implementation.
4. Responsible for the development of the POA, field training plan, national/regional sales meeting execution and field communications in collaboration with Sales/Sales training team.
5. Provide strategic leadership to the cross functional team, as well as represent the marketing perspective on the Global Alliance marketing team.
6. Analyze customer insights, monitor brand performance and competitive dynamics to inform marketing strategy and address customer needs.
7. Develop and manage promotional and advertising spend across the different promotional channels and tactics.
8. Lead the development/management of relationships with key HCP's and professional stakeholders.
9. Provide support to the development of the overall brand strategy, functional plans and budget.
* Must demonstrate ability to lead strategically, drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate, and collaborate.
* Strong science background with deep knowledge of Oncology. Ability to understand, work with, and provide commercial input to all functions within the project team.
* Effective communication, both written and oral, at all times. Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
* Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
* Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
* Must be able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for self and brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders.
* Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally.
* Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative.
* Proven success within strategic alliances.
* Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred.
* Minimum of 12 years biopharmaceutical experience with at least 10 years in Marketing
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with marketing of oncology drugs in US is required.
* Previous product/indication launch experience required.
* Experience with US marketing and pre-approval planning of oncology drugs is required, preferably biologics (Buy & bill drugs).
* Demonstrated track record of commercial success in positions with progressive responsibilities.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.