Membership Service Staff - Part Time
Membership Engagement Staff – Westport Weston Family YMCA
The Westport Weston Family YMCA is accepting applications for part-time Membership Engagement Staff. Currently 24 hours per week available, with the opportunity for additional time in coverage.
- 24 hours per week
- Monday evening
- Friday evening
- Saturday morning
- Saturday evening
- Sunday mid-morning through afternoon
- Basic computer skills are essential.
- Prior experience working in a high volume, member-focused environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must possess or attain CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications within 45 days of hire.
- Must be able to respond to physical emergencies quickly and calmly.
- Promote the Westport Weston Family YMCA Mission through a high level of member service and engagement. Answer all incoming calls with the proper greeting and assists customers accordingly.
- Greet all members and program participants in a friendly manner.
- Responsible for checking in all YMCA members and program participants.
- Responsible for registration of memberships and programs.
Exceptional benefits, including free Y membership. EOE.
The Y: For Youth Development, For Healthy Living, For Social Responsibility. We emphasize Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility in our programs and services.