This position prepares and monitors financial performance and oversees the monthly close process effectively and efficiently. The Assistant Controller analyzes and interprets financial data to provide information on financial performance. This position supervises the accounting team and their performance and development.
- Assist in managing general accounting and revenue accounting processes and ensuring all timelines re met.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, and ensuring integrity of financial statements.
- Overseeing proper reconciliation of all G/L accounts and month-end and fiscal ending closing process.
- Reconciling all revenue sources.
- Confirming proper treatment and compliance of all accounting transactions under US GAAP standards.
- Assist in implementing and monitoring various corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Responsible for timely reporting and compliance of financial information.
- Coordinating and working closely with internal and external auditors to achieve successful audits.
- Providing leadership and training in various aspects of accounting.
- Assist in preparing financial reports summarizing results of operations.
- Managing the general ledger, close and monthly reconciliation processes.
- Assist in developing and maintaining policies and procedures manual.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for internal and regulatory needs.
- Ensuring the company meets its financial reporting obligations in accordance with GAAP
5-10 years of accounting and finance experience with expanding responsibilities, including supervisory and management experience.