ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER FASHION EYEWEAR
BRAND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
L’AMY AMERICA is a leading EYEWEAR company with a prestigious brand portfolio of renowned luxury, fashion, sport and casual wear brands including NICOLE MILLER, ANN TAYLOR, SPERRY, GLAMOUR, CHAMPION SPORTSWEAR, NEW BALANCE and BALMAIN, as well as our own house brands. With over 200 years of eyewear design heritage, L’AMY has a strong international presence and enjoys a reputation for the highest quality products and excellent customer service. L'AMY thrives on the founding principles of innovation and quality, and integrates these principles in each of its selected brands for a vibrant portfolio of understated luxury, distinctive design, modern technology and contemporary styling.
The role of the Associate Brand Manager is to assist with providing brand direction, development and execution of brand marketing and product development programs for the lifestyle and luxury brand portfolio. Responsibilities include:
- Review analysis to aid in product development white space and market trends and translate consumer attitudes into new product and branding directions
- Work with product development team on market requirements and product features Communicate brand strategies to Customer Service, Sales, Marketing Teams, and other departments
- Ensure that brand strategy is aligned with the corporate marketing plan
- Work on developing advertising and promotional programs, pricing, positioning, and packaging
- Assist in planning and coordination of product launches
- Evaluate and analyze program results and presents recommendations for change to brand strategy
- 4+ years of experience in brand/product management preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal/communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership and organization skills
- Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree
L’Amy is conveniently located on Route 7 in Wilton and offers competitive compensation and excellent employee benefits. To apply, please email your resume with income requirements to HR@lamyamerica.com or send to the HR Department, L’Amy America, 37 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897; Fax: 203/762-3475.
Please visit our website at www.lamyamerica.com.