We have been retained by our client, a Consulting Firm in Stamford, CT to find the best candidate to fill their HR Administrator role. This long-term temporary assignment provides administrative support to the Organizational Development team. DOE:$20-22/hr.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Manage Employee Development Program as point of contact.
- Update policies as directed by Organizational Effectiveness team.
- Coordinate schedules and reservations for development activities.
- Support program statistic tracking and reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with special projects as needed for the HR team.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 2+ years' experience working in a corporate environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and advanced knowledge of Excel is preferred.
This employer offers paid overtime.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.