We are currently recruiting for a strong Office Administrator for a manufacturing company located in Watertown. The job will entail a combination of administrative, customer service and accounting skills.
Hours will be 34 hours/week ( Monday - Thursday with Fridays off!)
Responsibilities will include.
- Communicates with customers regarding orders, account balances, and lead times
- Receives customer payments, enters receipt into the A/R system, readies deposits for review by appropriate managers
- Use the system to create invoices, prints, reviews, and mails to customers and files invoices and bills. Inputs vendor invoices to the system and files all paid invoices
- Vouchers accounts payable items to proper General ledger accounts.
- Matches invoices to receivers and P.O.
- Receives supplier invoices, enters receipt into the A/P system, readies payments for review by appropriate managers
- Creates journal entries into the E2 finance system
- Generates monthly reports from the system and distributes to management team
- Processes local payroll, enters vacation, absenteeism, holidays etc. in e-time and processing in Enterprise, changing deductions or any other changes required. Communicates with Supervisors to ensure hours are correct and have been approved in the system,
- Generates report to track Union hours for Pension and for payment monthly
- Maintains OSHA 300 and 300A log and inputs safety data as required in various databases
- Forwards any employee communication received regarding benefits and 401k to HR for processing
- Answers phones, including customer questions regarding order status and ship dates
- Calls vendors for various repairs of office equipment and coordinates repair schedule, such as telephone, computers copiers etc.
- Keeps track of birthdays and other employee news, and executes various employee engagement programs, such as setting up for site lunches or lunch and learns.
- Orders office supplies.
- Good Organizational Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and ability to work with Excel Spreadsheets, create formulas, and prepare reports
- Proper Phone Etiquette, Must be a People Person.
- General Accounting Knowledge a plus