Wholesale Collection/Audit Specialist
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,200 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client, Hitachi Capital America based in Norwalk, CT and a leader in the financial services and leasing industry, is seeking a Wholesale Collection/Audit Specialist to add to their growing organization.
This position is responsible for coordinating and pursuing the collection of all Wholesale Dealer accounts in addition to overseeing all aspects of the wholesale risk and audit program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact delinquent dealers at established frequencies to secure payment using the Hitachi approved payment methods.
- Manage and coordinate the timely review of monthly wholesale inventory audits and update reporting system.
- Manage communication with outside auditing representatives and resolve issues or concerns.
- Take effective steps to increase business revenues through proper collection activities on all past due open items.
- Document all activities including conversations, correspondence, coding, bank account information, follow-up dates, and all other pertinent items in a timely manner on all dealer accounts.
- Meet required productivity metrics, i.e. call volume levels, contacts made, payment promises secured, etc.
- Maintain contact with vendors, sales staff, and OEM’s as a source for assistance with collection activity or locating debtors.
- Obtain and forward all necessary documents for requests to modify curtailments and maturities to the Credit team.
- Prepare demand, default notices, and miscellaneous correspondence when necessary.
- Prepare and place accounts for repossession; monitor and document activities.
- Prepare memo to inventory accounts that have been repossessed and forward to Accounting.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or dealer concerns.
- Build and maintain dealer/vendor and customer relations with a high degree of internal and external professionalism.
- Recommend repayment schedules and settlements to manage losses to management as needed.
- Interface with HCA’s outside legal counsel and provide assistance with the preparation of documents required to commence legal action and provide follow-up for pending legal accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in Collections or related field preferred.
- Commercial collections and leasing industry experience a plus.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, self-motivational skills, self-confidence and a positive attitude.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send your resume via this service.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V