HR Business Partner
We have been retained by our client in NYC, a trusted leader in a global financial industry to find the best candidate to fill their HR Business Partner role supporting their highly competitive front office. This is a company that experiences very little turn-over. Base $165-185K + bonus + comprehensive benefits + exceptional perks.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Partner with Global HR colleagues on worldwide HR initiatives and leverage best practices
- Measure effectiveness of HR programs
- Administer year-end compensation and performance management programs
- Manage a variety of Employee Relations initiatives
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 10+ years HR Business Partner experience within a FINANCIAL Institution
- Exceptional people management skills, preferably with front office stakeholders
- Ability to handle complex employee relations matters
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local labor employment laws
- Proficient technical skills
- Team player
- Excellent problem solver
This employer offers the following:
- One of the most comprehensive benefit plans on the market
- 3-4 weeks vacation
- Bonus Potential
- Intellectually stimulating environment
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.