Senior Oracle Techno-Functional Analyst
Headquarter in Norwalk Connecticut, Priceline.com is a global internet and e-commerce pioneer with a history of savings innovation leading to brand leadership in online travel.
We are looking for looking for a Senior Oracle Techno - Functional Analyst who will be a bridge between the Priceline.com finance team and product teams designing, developing, deploying and managing technology solutions and applications.
Significant Portion of this position is defining and developing technical solutions using Oracle E-Business suite modules like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report. This person will work closely with Finance and Accounting users to understand business requirements, translate them into system requirements and design specifications and implementation of the solution. This position will also assist in post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Create functional/technical design documents based on business requirements
- Responsible for all RICE functions of Oracle E-Business suite
- Design, develop, test and deploy Oracle E-Business Suite “EBS” applications and custom developed applications.
- Building new reports/converting existing reports using BI publisher
- Provide production support to existing systems and applications
- Develop interfaces to bring in data from various sources into oracle applications through open interfaces and API’s
- Ensure that new or existing systems meet business requirements and practices and that all application interface issues/concerns are understood, documented and addressed satisfactorily in timely manner
- Resolve functional/technical gaps within standard oracle EBS functionality
- Assist Finance & Accounting users in closing sub-ledgers/GL in a timely fashion
- Work with Oracle Support to resolve any issues in Oracle EBS applications
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- 5-7 years’ experience in IT role supporting Accounting & Finance functions using Oracle E-Business Suite applications (R12 preferred)
- 4-7 years of experience with Oracle EBS R12 in a techno-functional role, with Oracle Financials modules (AP, AR, FA, CM, GL and Payments)
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, WebADI and Unix shell scripting
- Experience working with JDeveloper and OAF
- Experience working with BI Publisher and OBIEE
- Preferred knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports
- Knowledge in Oracle database schemas and the use of Oracle standard APIs
- Should be part of end to end implementation and/or migration of EBS applications.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and business acumen
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Must be flexible and able to respond to rapid change to meet business needs