Client Relations Specialist - High Net Worth Insurance
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
A client of ours, Lloyd Bedford Cox, an independent insurance agency, is seeking an Account Manager for their Bedford Hills, NY office. We have been retained by them to secure the most qualified candidates.
About Lloyd Bedford Cox, Inc.
A third-generation family business with offices in Bedford Hills, NY and New York, NY, Lloyd Bedford Cox, Inc. has been serving individual clients since 1921. Today the company of nineteen employees provides insurance solutions to over 2,500 clients with residences in forty US states and several foreign countries.
The company focus is almost entirely Personal Lines insurance and carriers include the most capable names in the industry. Visit www.lbcinc.com to find out more.
- Interact with agents/producers and clients to ensure a smooth and easy new client experience.
- Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of and cancellation of insurance policies.
- Collect and process required underwriting documents.
- Respond to and resolve client inquiry requests and problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Properly identify existing clients’ exposure and then develop and recommend coverage solutions to eliminate these risks.
- Ensure that all communication with clients and company contacts is accurately documented within the agency management system.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information to which you are exposed on both an internal and external basis.
- Provide information on various companies’ products and services.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks or duties assigned to ensure that our client experiences an efficient and seamless customer service experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Two to three years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Property & Casualty license (within three months of employment).
- A high level of interpersonal communications competency, including:
- An ability to quickly establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- The ability to remain poised under pressure, while exhibiting a high level of patience and follow-up skills.
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V