Manufacturing Technician needed for a Temp to Perm opportunity on the 2nd/3rd shift with our client in the Windsor Locks, CT area. Client is flexible with work schedule. Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for the set-up, cleaning, and troubleshooting of manufacturing (rewinding) equipment.
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Unpack and perform routine inspection on incoming rolls
- Document inspection activities
- Production roll sequencing
- Remove, inspect and package finished material
- Maintain clean room to the standards set by management
Requirements for the Technician
- High school diploma, technical school, or GED required
- Dexterity and preciseness required to operate machinery and test equipment
- Minimum of 2 years production or related experience
- Capable of using a measuring device
- Industry leading contractor benefits!
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.