Industry Segment Specialist - ELA
- Primary responsibility is business development via a consultative, technical sales approach for the defined customers in this industry.
- Effectively handle assigned customers through consultative selling and the technical understanding of applications.
- Responsible for customer visit planning, account planning and maintaining documentation of visits in Festo's sales force automation tool.
- Support distribution and local sales engineers.
- Analyzes the market to search for new potential customers
- Recommends pricing strategies according to customer situation in coordination with segment Manager.
- Is the main contact to customer and is responsible for the implementation project team.
- Participate in an extensive training program, including aspects of industrial automation, Mechatronics, fluid power, and general industry training and product training
This position covers New Jersey and Connecticut.
- Applied Science or Bachelor Science of technical discipline preferred??
- 5 plus years pneumatic experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Electronics, Semiconductor and Industrial Automation Industry a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Project Management skills and a good working knowledge of MS office products.
- A working knowledge of fluid power, mechatronics, electronics and electromechanical engineering is required
- Field sales force, key account management, project management experience is desired.Exposure or demonstrated involvement to account development with a long selling cycle
Keyword: Industry Segment Specialist -ELA
Festo Corporation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies.
From: Festo Corporation faee1eb465cb4299a699d01b1af6a40b