- Direct Hire - Start date ASAP
- No remote
- New York
As a member of the Customer Success Team, the objective is to work with customers in identifying opportunities through analysing data to improve sales/profitability, increase click though rates. A key responsibility will be to coordinate ongoing improvement to analytics and reporting capabilities.
Must be data-driven, technically savvy Analyst who combines the understanding of digital marketing concepts and data manipulation capabilities to generate insights, recommendations and business value out of raw numbers.
To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to efficiently manipulate, analyze and interpret data and be able to effectively communicate findings with others.
- Use online data to identify trends and provide actionable recommendations for marketing campaign improvements and site optimization initiatives.
- Track and evaluate website behavior patterns and assist in ongoing website optimization initiatives including A/B and multivariate testing strategies and on-site merchandising efforts.
- Work with internal and external teams to help improve reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis when necessary.
- You will have a degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Information Technology or other relevant field; 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with web analytics tools and knowledge of standard web metrics; experience with Adobe Target/Omniture, Google Analytics, MixPanel or other similar software is a requirement.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly interpret, synthesize and convey the meaning and significance of data.
- Experience in designing, launching and monitoring online tests on major CRO tools such as Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Monetate, Oracle Maxymiser, Qubit, Evergage is even huger plus.
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics, trends and best practices.
- Strong Excel skills required, as is a working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Please Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.