Java Software Engineer
Java Engineer - Award Winning Firm - Downtown New York
Java Engineer is being actively recruited for by an award winning firm with over 20 years' software delivery experience.
Java Engineer will have an interesting role working with a range of diverse technologies across multiple business domains and project environments.
You will ideally have a passion for technology and have performed a variety of software development roles on large scale software delivery projects - at least one of which will have been a complex, enterprise project or programme.
In addition they're looking for people with;
. 4-5+ years of commercial Core Java experience
* Strong Software Engineering fundamentals and practical experience
* Strong Object Oriented skills
* Good database knowledge and SQL skills (Ideally on an enterprise database)
* Quality led development focus (version control, unit testing, CI etc)
* Knowledge of formal methodologies and agile or iterative techniques (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
* Exposure to web technologies
You will be working within a team on the end-to-end delivery of software projects for end clients, as one of the developers you will be using industry best-practice techniques to design, implement, and then deliver solutions.
Engagements may be delivered from the client's own office in Manhattan but are more likely to be at one of their customer office locations in the New York greater metropolitan area- travel expenses are paid.
* 4 weeks annual holiday
* 401k - 3% of base paid in whether you contribute or not
* 80% contribution made for Medical, Dental, and vison care.
If you are interested in working for an award winning firm where you will be engaged on a variety of work, and client projects, then please apply with your latest CV or call Matt Batchelor for a prompt response.