Macys White Plains Galleria, White Plains, NY: Housekeeping Manager
As a Housekeeping Manager, you will assist the Housekeeping Director with the planning, organizing, and developing of the overall operations of the Housekeeping Department. You will be responsible for scheduling, training and developing an hourly staff as well as monitoring their productivity.
* Must be able to manage a team of housekeeping associates through motivation, coaching and development.
* The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly.
* Daily inspection of store departments, fitting rooms, and restrooms.
* Maintaining cleanliness standards throughout the building.
* 4 years supervisory/management experience preferably in housekeeping.
* Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards.
* Experience in coaching, counseling and motivating hourly staff.
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organizations.
* Strong sense of urgency and keep eye for detail.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Experience in floor care, basic housekeeping, and detail cleaning.
* Experience in inventory and supply control.
* Comprehension of the Spanish language, a plus.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.