Customer Service / Sales - Start Within the Week! - Norwalk, CT
We are looking for people who are able to start in a customer service focused sales rep position immediately. This is an entry level position so no previous is experience needed. We have openings for seasonal as well as more long-term roles.
We offer our people:
• Excellent pay - With pay increases based on performance, not tenure.
• Solid training - We teach our reps how to do well before they start.
• Flexible scheduling - Our reps are able to plan work around their class schedule, family commitments, and internships or other jobs.
• Choice of location - Interviews take place in our main office but our reps are able to choose where they work.
• Advancement - Those reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time, and management roles.
Our customer service focused sales representative present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis.
We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers.
Many of our reps are currently students. However, we welcome any applicant who has a positive attitude and is willing to learn and utilize new skills.
• Enjoy working with people
• At least 18 or high school graduate
• Conditions apply
• Able to start - at least on a part time basis - within the next seven to ten days
Vector Marketing Corporation and Vector Marketing Canada are direct sales firms that market Cutco Cutlery, a line of kitchen cutlery, accessories and sporting knives of the highest quality.
- A Pennsylvania corporation with its administrative offices in Olean, NY, Vector is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alcas Corporation, which has been manufacturing Cutco Cutlery for 60 years.
- Handcrafted in the United States of the finest materials, Cutco products have a Forever Guarantee that protects the consumer's investment. As the sole distributor of Cutco, Vector has offices across the United States and Canada.
- Vector Marketing Corporation belongs to the Direct Selling Association, whose members are leading companies engaged in direct selling in the United States. All DSA members adhere to a strict CODE OF ETHICS and promote a high standard of integrity in our industry.
- Vector's annual sales are over $209 million dollars; a compelling testament to the fundamentals of our business: People, Products, and Programs. Currently Vector has over 200 offices in the U.S. and Canada.
- Although Vector U.S. is divided up into 6 'Regions' (Northeast, Midwest, Eastern, Central, Southwest and Western) for management and administrative purposes, representatives are not confined by any pre-set territories and are free to market