Are you looking for new opportunity to grow your production skills within a top organization? Randstad strives to partner with the area's top Manufacturing and Logistics providers to offer you premiere career opportunities! Our client in Windsor, an innovative leader in the aviation ground support industry, is currently seeking a electrical assembler to join their growing production team. This position WILL become permanent for a top candidate!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The operation and general maintenance of all equipment with personal safety and that of fellow employees in mind.
- The accurate and efficient interpretation of drawings and sketches.
- Good housekeeping of individual work area.
- Maintaining a daily time log of work done on manufacturing and/or production travelers.
- Other assignments as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or higher supervisors.
- CIT: establish standards and procedures for continuous improvement.
- Maintain the currency with respect to technical and supervisory skills by attending training classes, special technical and administration courses; seminars, exhibits and trade shows are needed.
- Experience in the assembly of industrial electrical components, wiring of instruments and units, and the use of all equipment associated with the satisfactory performance of duties.
- Available to work 8 hours a day, five days a week with punctuality.
- Able to produce high quality products and expected quantities in an efficient amount of time.
Working hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm
In addition to access to top employers in the Central Connecticut market, Randstad provides our temp to hire employees with desirable interim benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K (after 6 months)
- Direct Deposit & Electronic payroll debits card that acts like a bank account
Client's employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, 401K match
- High Tech work environment
- Overtime is usually available
Please APPLY NOW and send resumes to or call us at for immediate consideration!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.