Scale Clerk Attendant
Location: NY-Court Transfer Station-6266
Are you looking for a Career Path with a G R O W I N G Company?!
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) - We are an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in 39 states and 6 Canadian Provinces. Our 2015 annual revenue was 2.1 billion and are projected to be over 4 billion at the end of 2016. We, 15,000+ employees, foster a work culture of Servant Leadership. Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
We are looking for an experienced Scale House Attendant to join the team at our location in Brooklyn, NY .
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the landfill.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Calculate payments for customers.
- Ensure incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Approach all encounters with employees, customers, and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Must have flexible availability to include weekends.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)