Server/Dining Room Care Manager
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Dining Room Care Manager is responsible for providing dining and table services to residents in the community's dining rooms and designated areas in accordance with Sunrise Senior Living standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Serving as a role model in providing dining service to our residence
- Assisting with training team members
- Maintaining proper dining room set up
- Assisting in special events
- Monitoring appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness, readiness, standards
- Assisting in table top inventories maintenance
- Responsible for handling all food and beverages in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service
- High School diploma preferred / GED accepted
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT SUNRISE Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will...
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
A Uniquely Caring Environment
Since 1981, Sunrise Senior Living has been the employer of choice for warm-hearted people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment. We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal touch to caring for people in the senior years of their lives.
With 270 communities located throughout the U.S., 16 communities in Canada and our Community Support Office located in McLean, VA., we are always seeking exceptional people with a passion for working with seniors. Above all, we want people who are dedicated to the mutually rewarding experience that comes from caring for others. We encourage advancement at all levels.
Feel the warmth of a Sunrise career.