Copywriter/Researcher for Content Creation
Research, write, fact-check and edit a wide variety ofattention-grabbing communications for internationally-renowned dietarysupplement manufacturer in the bodybuilding and athletic performance industry.
Gather, record, organize and present secondary researchabout products, competitors and media activity connected to the sportsnutrition supplement industry.
Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of fitnessand sports nutrition supplementation regarding products, themes, lifestyles andterminology.
Write advertising and brand-building copy for print, transitand outdoor applications, editorial use, and e-mail campaigns. Write ingredientdescriptions, product descriptions, and external brand messaging for use bysales staff and distributors. Write consumer-relevant white papers, productlabel advertising copy, product collateral and catalog copy. Scripting videos(including creating narratives for sponsored athletes), social media content,releases and announcements for public and media relations.
Travel to and attend industry-related trade shows andevents.
Bachelor's Degree in applicable studies.
At least four years copy writing experience in consumerproducts or related industry.
Familiarity with supplements, nutrition, diet, weighttraining and athletics ispreferred.
• Demonstrated ability and desire to work in a fast-paced,deadline-oriented team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of (writing) distinctions betweenweb, print, packaging and video.
• Strong (journalist) interview, presentation andinterpersonal communication skills
• Microsoft Word and Excel; Adobe InDesign and Bridgeproficiency a plus, Macintosh platform a plus
• Knowledge of how to prepare files for designer,videographer and social media use
• Strong vocabulary and grammar. Ability to proof read yourown copy.
Provide three current samples of your work witha resume, and write a brief (500-word max) essay explaining why dietarysupplementation is essential for peak athletic performance.