Quality Lab Technician needed for a Temp to Perm opportunity on the 2nd or 3rd shift in the Windsor Locks, CT area. The ideal candidate would have experience managing physical samples, preforming physical analysis, posting lab results and camera inspections of product. Must have basic math skills including decimals/fractions.
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
- Evaluates inventory to determine what testing is required
- Processes special testing requests
- Assists in monitoring the proper functioning and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Perform physical appearance and visual genetic purity testing
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- 2 - 4 years experience working as a Quality Lab Technician preforming physical testing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Being able to record, track and maintain testing results
- Industry leading contractor benefits!
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.