Financial Services Representative (Astoria,NY)
Financial growth? Personal satisfaction? Opportunity to advance? You ll find all that and more with New York Life at The Long Island General Office. At New York Life, we believe it s possible to get ahead and do the right thing. This belief shows in how we do business and it shows in the people we partner with as Advisors and Managers. Financial Services Representative Requirements:
- Associates/Bachelor s degree preferred
- Managerial experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Previous Sales Experience Preferred
- Previous Financial Industry Experience not required
- Previous Insurance Experience a plus
- Life & Health Insurance License will be required within 90 days of employment (company sponsorship available).
FINRA Series 7
- Series 6 and 63 a plus (company sponsorship available)
This career isn't for everyone, but the best Advisors and Managers in our company will tell you there s nothing else like it. Successful Advisors at New York Life come from many different cultures and backgrounds. Most have dreams like yours, and life stories nothing like yours. That s one reason our Company is a great place to build your career. Financial Services Representative Benefits:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
- A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients
- A clearly defined career path including opportunities in Management for qualified individuals. Compensation including a monthly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits, including a DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION PLAN + Health, Dental, Life and Disability, 401K Plan etc.
- Performance based compensation.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans
- Prospect for potential clients
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge.
About New York Life:
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poors (AA+).
Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as retail mutual funds. EOE Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form application to be contacted by a New York Life Insurance Company Recruiting Specialist.
Associated topics: avp, builder, captive, commercial, loan, loan officer, loan review, mortgage loan officer, review, services representative