Webinar: Hiring in 2016
Published: May 04, 2016
Hiring in 2016
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EDT
To Register: Click Here
As the economy heats up, the need to add new hires to our staff is going to present itself, and soon. That being said, the talent pool is deeper than ever, with perhaps 3 to 10 times the number of applicants showing up for each position than before. What’s even more maddening (in a great way) is the fact that the skills of a huge number of those applying will match your needs. So how do you get 500 resumes to turn into 5 viable candidates?
Spend an hour with us and we’ll teach you some tips and techniques.
In this fast moving and highly informational webinar, we will cover in concise, simple terms:
- Recruiting in 2016– Understanding the challenges, evaluating the sources, and mapping out your plan of attack.
- Building a Better Sieve– Strategies for filtering the pool of applicants to arrive down to a workable size.
- The Importance of Job Descriptions– Steps to take to get your descriptions fine-tuned, firming up requirements and translating needs to screening checklists.
- Job Profiling– How to use your current employees and the experience they possessed when they arrived at your organization.
- Scoring Your Candidates– How to create a system for ranking candidates, helping you narrow the field.