ScottB Zip- Learning and Organizational Improvement Manager
Director, Human Resources
The Manager, Learning and Organizational Improvement is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of employees, particularly executives and emerging leaders, but not excluding plant level leaders and hourly employees. Responsible for developing and managing the Talent Management Review Systems (Management and Skill Trades), Centers of Excellence and leverage Government and NGO support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages learning and organizational improvement strategies and processes.
- Assesses LOI needs of operating, business and functional units.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet LOI needs and program goals.
- Designs and executes key programmatic elements of the LOI process.
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Assists with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding OLOI methods and tools.
- Manages the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders.
- Provides consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring.
- Plans and leads short- and long-term planning for LOI programs.
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Indirect supervision of Training Coordinators through Plant HR Manager each performing similar and/or interrelated tasks and activities.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptops computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires 6 or more domestic trips per year.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in organizational development/organizational behavior. Related experience considered in lieu of education. Six to 10 years of experience.
- Experience working with organizational development for operations in a large organizational and/or functional manufacturing business unit.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
2. Adult Learning environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Inline Plastics is a Equal Opportunities Employee.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Company Description Inline is a privately held, fast growing supplier of PET Plastics Packaging to Wal*mart, Kroger, Safeway, Publics, Wegman's Royal Ahold(Giant, Stop N Shop). For more than 45 years, we have been innovating, growing and bringing to market the best in crystal clear, 100% recyclable PET clamshell and two-piece packaging. Our products are designed to attractively merchandise products from the produce, deli, bakery, grocery, convenience store and food service industries. From our groundbreaking Safe-T-Fresh