Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Mail Clerk position in Armonk, NY.? The shift for this position will be 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, working Monday ? Friday.? The position is located in Southwest Austin, and the starting pay for this position will be around $11.50 per hour and will vary based on experience.? Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including ?Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Prepare materials for mailing including: applying postage, preparing items for shipment or collection, distributing items as needed, ensuring items are properly labeled.
- Documenting and maintaining all data and supporting documents according to management guidelines and maintaining detailed files of such.
- Utilize receiving equipment (SC Logic) to scan, log and track all incoming items for accountability including certified, registered, return receipt, UPS and Federal Express
- Sort, deliver and pick-up mail and packages?utilizing mail cart?according to established time frames and service standards
- Assist with loading and unloading of deliveries as needed.
- Maintain shipping and receiving area as required.
- Maintain office supplies to print rooms as required by customer
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
The successful job seeker must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum of?1 year?customer service related experience required
- Minimum of 1 year recent experience in Shipping/Receiving or Mail services
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Lifting up to a maximum of 50lbs.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Valid driver's license and clean Motor Vehicle Report
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against?employees or ?applicants?because?they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed?their own pay or?the pay?of?another employee or applicant. However,?employees?who have access to the compensation?information of other employees or?applicants as a part of?their?essential job?functions?cannot?disclose the?pay?of other?employees or applicants to individuals who do not?otherwise have access to?compensation information, unless?the?disclosure is?(a)?in response to a formal?complaint or charge,?(b)?in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or?action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or?(c)?consistent?with the contractor?s legal?duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS