High School and Elementary Teaching Positions Available in the UAE!
Are you a professional educator seeking a world-class teach abroad experience?
Be part of one of the most exciting education reforms in the world, earn a lucrative international salary, and receive a generous benefits package teaching Math, Science, English, Business, P.E. or ICT subjects to Grades 8 - 12 or Elementary and Early Years/Kindergarten!
Upcoming Interviews Dates!
Toronto - April 29-30
The UAE government schools are now accepting applications for Secondary Subject Specialist teachers and Early Years/Kindergarten in schools across the country, as part of their national education reform. Theses government schools' develop and monitor the national education system, with a focus on standards-based, student centered learning.
In this role, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in Early Years or Grades 8 to 12 or early years learners. The successful candidates will teach with an emphasis on engaging students with demonstrations and class participation.
Salary / Benefits:
- Salary - $5700 approx. USD per month
- Airfare - Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Accommodation - Housing Allowance provided in monthly salary
- Health Insurance - Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided.
- Vacation - Mid-July to September and all national holidays
- Native English speaking fluency
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Teaching certification (licensed/certified to teach in home state/province), TEFL certification or CELTA
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
From ESL jobs, to classroom teaching jobs abroad, to principal and administrative positions, Teach Away has a diverse selection of teaching abroad programs. Teach Away's partner institutions include major educational boards, Ministries of Education, leading international and private schools, ESL institutes and vocational schools.