Why join us?
We are looking for a highly motivated Property Administrator to join our growing US property portfolio in New York. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide key support to the Property Management team in the day-to-day operation, providing outstanding service to our tenants and customers.
You will be a key member of an engaged, high-reaching team-part of a world-class, winning culture that prioritizes people development and focuses on long-term growth. We take great pride in leading the industry by earning respect through every interaction, every day. We go above and beyond to protect and grow relationships by anticipating needs, being honest and considerate, and valuing customers as genuine partners.
Oxford offers a dynamic and collaborative team environment with several growth opportunities - particularly now in New York.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
Property Management/Operations - 45%
- Tenant contact and follow up
- Maintain tenant contacts and emergency response information
- Monitor and maintain tenant and vendor COIs
- Support and maintain utility tracking
- Maintain tenant communication and send out all building memos/notices
- Support property management in tenant move ins/outs
- Accounts Receivable
o Close out work orders in web based management system for tenant billbacks
- Accounts Payable
o Answer vendor payment inquires
o File, maintain, and organize all vendor records and vendor related communication.
o Complete all vendor set up steps in accounting system (such as W-9s, 1099s, vendor billing and contact information)
- Maintain Cap Ex and TI tracking
- Process engineering payroll
- General Administrative Duties
o Address mail
o Maintain all building management files
To succeed in this role, you:
- Completion of a post-secondary education.
- Possess strong computer skills including the MS Office applications; Word, Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
- Have the ability to manage priorities under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Should possess a positive disposition with a flexible demeanor to handle multiple tasks and personalities.
- Are capable in adapting to new computer programs is key.
- Thrive in organizations that constantly evolve and adapt.
- Embrace collaborative sharing of knowledge within a teamwork environment
- Driven to achieving results and continuously striving to deliver the highest performance through creative thinking