Nurse Practitioner -Sign on Bonus
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments-Sign on Bonus
We are currently looking for Board Certified Nurse Practitioner who are interested in a FULL-TIME JOB conducting Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members. Qualified candidates will receive a company provided auto, competitive salary-RVU Bonus, full health benefits, 401k, PTO, paid training, autonomy & work life balance! NEW GRADS CONSIDERED!
Perform in-home wellness assessments with Medicare recipients to pinpoint any gaps in care. Assessments cover prior medical history, present history and medication review. Educate members on chronic health conditions, medications, preventative screenings/tests and lifestyle concerns.
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
- BSN & Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Availability to commit to a full-time job.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Full time: Naugatuck, New Haven, Manchester, Greenwich, Windsor, Hartford, Bristol, New Haven
Part time: Plainfield, New London, Winsted, Stamford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Hartford, Bristol