Family Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
Family Nurse Practitioner
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a physician-led practice affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut's finest full-spectrum health care system. With 250 physicians and advanced practitioners offering Primary Care, Urgent Care, Walk-in services, and more than 30 different specialties in 60 offices, we enjoy an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, and best-in-class operations and business management.
We seek an experienced Nurse Practitioner (APRN) to provide expert, patient focused Primary Care family practice in our high volume Family Health (Primary Care) office. Nurse Practitioners in our Primary Care, family practices enjoy a strong collegial relationship with physicians, an interesting case mix, and practice autonomously.
Advanced Practitioners Enjoy
Newly graduated and experienced Practitioners are trained with on the job, classroom, procedural training, and extensive support of Continuing Medical Education (CME) through active programming, reimbursement, and sponsored professional society memberships. Licensure and certification reimbursement
- Outstanding compensation.
- Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization.
- Modern, well-appointed offices staffed with high quality, patient focused staff and expertly managed by seasoned practice management professionals.
- Comprehensive benefits include high quality, low cost medical/dental, 6 weeks of paid time off, generous retirement plan, CME time and reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life.
- State of the art clinical and informatics technology.
- Well-developed onboard program provides all of the training, resources and introductions you need to be successful.
Requirements include current CT Nurse Practitioner (APRN) License with experience preferred in primary care, emergency or urgent care.Family Nurse Practitioner Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a physician-led practic...